Lost at Sea is a beautiful looking game that deals with themes of loss, love and acceptance. It features a striking artstyle that paints a bittersweet and lush world that players explore through Anna, the game’s protagonist.
Anna goes on a reflective journey as she comes to terms with the life she’s lived and the cherished people she has lost. She does so by creating a fantastical island seeping with colorful memories of her late husband and son.
- A personal story: Experience moments from someone’s life first-hand and help the main character relive and re-assess them to move on
- Island of the mind: Explore the different phases of life, each of them with their own beautiful biome on the island
- Beautiful memories: Gorgeous illustrations capture the essence of the most important moments in Anna’s life, while elaborate sound design brings her deepest fears to life
- Face your fears: Did I make the right choices? Did I fail my loved ones? As Anna, face all fears head-on, or walk away from them until you’re ready
- Game to remember: Unlock memories with specifically designed minigames and puzzles that capture these memories in unique gameplay
Lost At Sea is now available on the PC, Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X|S