Hubris is a visually stunning VR game, that drops players on a remote planet, where they must shoot, swim and climb their way through a harsh, alien environment. The brand new trailer just released confirms exactly when players will get to do so.
- Enjoy a full VR experience in which you are able to move, climb, swim and jump freely.
- Become part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the start of a new full-blown space saga.
- Savour some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available.
- Fight alongside epic and colourful characters against a mix of alien wildlife, humanoids and mechanised enemies, each of them requiring unique tactics to defeat.
- Gather and salvage resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles and mechanical devices.
- Unravel the OOO’s long-forgotten secrets.
- Earn your place as an agent of the Order of Objectivity.
Hubris will launch on Desktop VR platforms via Steam on Wednesday 7th December 2022 for €39.99/£39.99/$39.99. Meta Quest 2, PlayStation®VR2, and some other unannounced platforms will be available in 2023.