In case you missed it, the latest turn-based RPG, Triangle Strategy by the creators of Octopath Traveler is now available on PC. It promises to offer a complex, tactical battle system that utilizes a lush, interactive RPG environment.
Triangle Strategy takes place on the continent of Norzelia, where players will determine the fate of three powerful kingdoms embroiled in conflict, Glenbrook, Aesfrost, and Hyzante. Players will have the ability to:
- Choose from three different philosophies, utility, morality or liberty, to help shape the story
- Select from a variety of characters to create their own unique battle team
- Utilize unique attributes, set movement per range offered by each character, as well as use special attacks and skills that consume a limited but rechargeable pool of Tactical Points per character
- Level up characters by using them in battle to increase their attributes and to unlock new special attacks and skills
- Upgrade individual attributes and characters classes, making them more effective in combat
It is now available on Steam, offering both the Digital Deluxe Edition as well as the Various Daylife bundle.