the retro-looking top-down zombie shooter, Splatter: Zombiecalypse Now is now available on the Nintendo Switch, bringing an arsenal of upgradeable weapons and vehicles that can be used to take on the horde.
- Challenging fights against all kinds of zombies and monsters
- Film-noir single-player campaign complete with fully voiced dialogue and cutscenes
- Unique bosses, vehicles and a variety of side missions
- Light and shadow add tactical layers to battles
- Destructible physics-based environments and upgradeable weapons that gain new abilities and features with each level
- Arcade game modes with online leaderboards pit you against your friends’ scores
- Local multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Last but certainly not least: lots and lots of action
Splatter: Zombiecalypse Now is available on the Nintendo Switch as a digital download at an attractive price of $7.99/£7.19. It is also available on Steam with a very positive rating.