The reimagined edition of fan-favourite JRPG Tactics Ogre: Reborn finally has a launch date, and will deliver beautifully converted high-definition graphics, updated battle systems and vast sound improvements including fully-voiced cutscenes.
Deeper than ever, the reimagined JRPG will throw players into the world and intrigue of Tactics Ogre, where players will take control of an evolving team of characters, with the ability to recruit more party members, and experiment with various classes, weapons and abilities.
New updates and features include:
- Beautifully remastered graphics that enhance yet maintain the original distinctive visual style
- Fully voiced cutscenes in English & Japanese
- Full orchestral re-recording of the game’s soundtrack
- Assorted quality of life updates, such as:
- Redesigned battle system
- Adjusted level management system
- Reworked AI
- Simplified and improved UI
Tactics Ogre: Reborn will be available on the 11th of November for the PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 5 and Nintendo Switch.