Solar mains have finally gotten a much-needed upgrade similar to Void and Statis subclass in the Season of the Haunted, allowing players to equip powerful abilities and perks that will truly make you feel like a powerful pyromaniac.
The current season also sees the return of the leviathan, with a dark twist, once again plunging guardians into challenging scenarios to earn fame and powerful loot on Calus’ nightmare vessel.
Season of the Haunted comes with more activities and content for all players:
- Nightmare Containment (free for all players) – Evil resonates within the hull of the emperor’s wretched vessel. Summon the challenging Nightmares and cleanse them with fire.
- Sever – Navigate the Leviathan’s labyrinthine Underbelly, uncover the truth behind Calus’s sinister plan, and sever the Nightmares he controls.
- Solar 3.0 (free for all players) – Solar becomes the latest subclass to receive a complete redesign empowered by the ultra-customizable Aspects and Fragments system. Light the flames of creativity, discover new builds, and prove that there’s never a bad time to fight fire with fire.
- Trespasser Exotic Sidearm (free for all players) – Returning from the original Destiny, wield Shiro-4’s Exotic Sidearm and let lightning flash across the tarnished gold of the Leviathan’s twisted halls. Season Pass holders can unlock this weapon instantly.
- New Season Pass, gear, mods, updated Solstice event, and more!
Witch Queen deluxe edition holders will also be getting a brand new dungeon this Friday, promising a new Legendary armour set, Legendary weapons, an Exotic weapon and more.