The stealth-based wild west experience, El Hijo will soon be coming to mobile devices, available for anyone who uses either iOS or Android-based platforms.
El Hijo – A Wild West Tale is stealth-driven and non-violent, where players must guide the protagonist through sprawling environments, using his slingshot and surrounding environment to slip past his enemies. It looks to have a lush art design with a really expressive animation style.
- Survive the Wild West with the cleverness of a young hero
- Explore dark monasteries, deserts, and frontier towns in a spaghetti-western world
- Merge with the shadows to hide from your adversaries
- Solve playfully tricky environmental puzzles
- Use a fun arsenal of tactical toys to bypass and distract diverse opponent types
- Inspire other children to find the path to freedom
- Enjoy the gripping storyline of a brave son in search of his mother
- Full controller support
It is currently available for Steam, GOG and Stadia, with the mobile version coming on the 25th of January.