Rogue Command is a unique strategy game that mixes traditional RTS gameplay with deckbuilding, allowing you to control a unique army of fighters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Lead a robot uprising through procedurally generated battlefields to obtain a well-deserved vacation.
- Command the Engineer, a dangerously adorable A.I., in an interstellar robot rebellion.
- Select routes during each roguelike run and construct base buildings with more than 100 strategy-altering blueprint cards.
- Manufacture a defense force utilizing 90 distinct unit types awaiting the creation of deadly ability combinations like the trusty robo-necromancy gloves.
- Oil will be spilled across these 16 distinct planet biomes.
Rogue Command will be available later this year through Steam’s Early Access programme, allowing you to help shape the development of the game through constructive feedback.