Shadow Tactics is easily one of the best top-down stealth strategy games available today, featuring a unique roster of heroes with various tools and abilities that allow you to complete missions in several interesting ways.
Aiko’s Choice is a brand new chapter for Shadow Tactics, one that does not require the base game to play. Like in the main game, you take control of a team of lethal specialists, move in the shadows and sneak past dozens of enemies. Choose your approach wisely when infiltrating hidden forest camps or lively Edo-period towns.
- Return to the beautiful world of Shadow Tactics set in Japan in the early Edo period.
- Rejoin your favorite characters for another adventure set within the story of the main game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
- Experience a previously untold tale centered around the kunoichi adept Aiko, who must face a vicious enemy connected to her past.
- Explore three full-fledged main missions, setin brand-new environments, and three shorter interlude missions.
The expansion includes all the features of the main game:
- Play a team of five different characters with their own unique skill sets.
- Synchronize your team’s actions to strike down your enemies at once with the “Shadow Mode” feature.
- Choose between non-lethal or deadly stealth attacks.
- Find dozens of ways to take out or sneak past your opponents the way you want.
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill.
Aiko’s Choice will be available later today for the PC on Steam, GOG and Epic Store.