Disco Elysium’s Final Cut edition brings brand new content for the award-winning game, with brand new quests and fleshed out voice acting. Originally released digitally, the game is now available physically via various retailers, including iam8bit.
The Final Cut features brand new quests set in never before seen areas, as well as full voice over for the Revachol’s troubled people you come across. Full list of features below:
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All of the city’s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customisation lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Real Role-playing: Customise your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
- Free Upgrade For All: The Final Cut will be available at no extra cost to all current owners of Disco Elysium. Original players expand their experience for free while new players can enjoy the new content from their first playthrough.
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is now available for the PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One, with a free upgrade for existing owners and those upgrading to Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X. The Nintendo Switch version will release later next year.