Great news for Warhammer and general VR Action fans, as Warhammer: Age of Sigmar is now available on Steam for VR headsets. It features an incredibly immersive combat experience using advanced physics mechanics.
In Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall, you carry the mighty powers of a Lord-Arcanum to deliver justice through the Realm of Death. Defy the odds in challenging battles, outsmart the dark forces, and grow your power by upgrading your magical weapons to gain an edge in combat.
- VR-exclusive action-adventure game set in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar universe
- Wield iconic weapons of a Lord-Arcanum to combat forces of Nighthaunt
- Immersive motion-based melee and magic combat system
- Search for pieces of Sigmarite and ancient scrolls to enhance your weapons’ abilities
- Full story campaign set in the realm of Shyish following the Necroquake
It is now available on Steam, with support for Valve Index, HTC Vive, Windows MR and Oculus Rift, which includes Quest 2 with a link cable.