The release date has been confirmed for the “butt-clenching” bullet hell Good Knight following the recent delay, and it will be coming out much sooner than you think.
In Good Knight, you only need one button because you only have one job: survive from the bullet hell! With this magical button, you are able to perform turn around, attack, speed-down, sustained attacks.
- Hardcore bullet hell with the minimalist operation
- Massive bullets; die from one hit
- Only one button is required to complete the game.
- Mixed culture: Philippine horrors, history and literature fuse with Greek stories
- Atmosphere rendering inspired by Devil May Cry and Castlevania.
- Multiple camera angles: automatically angle switch follows game progress
- Original metal soundtrack
- Invite your friends to play with you! Online or in-person
Good Knight will now be available on PC via Steam on the 17th of September, but was originally planned for the 3rd.