Want to create your own cult, but are too sensible to do it in real-life? Well, you’re in luck as Honey, I Joined A Cult lets you do just that, letting you control everything from the choice of deity to where you put your wellness spring.
Honey, I Joined A Cult key features:
- Take full control of a funky cult: Recruit cultists to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy in order to grow its money and influence.
- Build ‘freaky deaky’ bases: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno-chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms.
- Branch out into the community: Send minions out to spread the good word, or just get them to steal fancy items for your cult HQ.
- Stick it to ‘The Man’: Overcome threats from law enforcement, oppressive government bodies, and misinformed protesters.
- Get down with deities: Choose where your cult’s heading – fiery apocalypse or the second coming of the Squid Lord?
Honey, I joined a cult will be available on Steam today via the Early Access program, letting you try out an early version and giving you a chance to influence the development through feedback.