Earlier today we talked about a game where you built cities, but what about those of you who creatively like to destroy them instead? Well good news, as Giant Uprising lets you completely demolish medieval cities!
- Feel what it’s like to be a powerful, fearless giant who crushes everything that stands in his way.
- Terrify people and stand ankle-deep in their blood. Show people who is the most powerful giant out there.
- Discover an emotionally gripping tale of two outcasts- Rogbar and Kielbasa. Help them get revenge, stir an uprising, and rescue the giants.
- Conquer your foes in challenging battles. Use primitive weapons and elements of the environment to overcome their military might.
- Revel in the pure pleasure that comes from extreme destruction, as you flatten every single building in your wake.
Giants Uprising currently has a demo available on Steam, with an early access launch planned for the 2nd of November on PC this year. Those interested can also purchase a physical collector’s edition through the game’s official website, which includes items such as a T-shirt and a leather bracelet.