Glitchpunk is now available via Steam Early Access, letting players not only try out the game but also help shape it through feedback. It currently features a city called New Baltia, with more coming down the line.
Glitchpunk is inspired by GTA 2 and introduces players to a world full of gangs and cults, with themes of transhumanism and xenophobia running throughout the game’s gripping story which players can influence.
- Brutal top-down action with a massive arsenal of weapons to choose from
- Hacking system allowing players to control the minds of pedestrians and affect various devices
- Many different ways of locomotion, including trains, tanks, motorbikes, buses, trucks, and obviously tons of cars
- Frantic police chases and up to 10 escalations of mayhem-inducing wanted levels
- 12 gangs with their own stories, quests, and culture
- Four different cities, from the desert remains of the USA to cyberpunk Soviet Russia in a post-nuclear winter (two cities at Early Access launch and two more to come!)
- Mature story with several endings
- Rare art style mix of 2D sprites in a 3D environment
- In-game radio with music by artists from all over the world, together with news stations and absurd commercials
Glitchpunk is now available on Steam via the Early Access program with a 20% introductory offer .