A brand new trailer has been released for Kitaria Fables, an Action RPG that mixes combat and farming in an addictive bundle, reminding us of games like Dragon Quest, Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, and more!
In Kitaria Fables, you play as Nyanza, an Imperial soldier of Canoidera. He is sent to investigate Paw Village, a small town troubled by recent monster attacks. Nyanza must put a stop to the attacks as they might put his world at risk.
- Charming action adventure featuring RPG and farming elements
- Real-time combat with melee weapons, bows and magic as you encounter beasts and bandits in the wilds
- Grow produce on Thunderbunn Farm and gather resources to craft weapons, provisions and more
- Customise your character with skins, gear and accessories
- Meet friends and villagers, taking on side quests and building relationships along the way
- Play with a friend using couch co-op mode
- Available in both physical & digital formats on 2nd September, 2021!
- Wishlist now on Steam
Kitaria Fables will launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC on 2nd September 2021.