Deadly Days brings survival, resource management and zombie slaying in a comical package. It features procedurally generated cities with various unique zombies.
Key features of Deadly Days include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only want one thing: brains!
- Lovingly designed pixel art style and procedurally generated cities and missions
- Expand your base by building various rooms such as a greenhouse or mechanics room and craft crazy, unique weapons.
Deadly Days is now available on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One, as well as Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X via backwards compatibility. The game had initially released on the PC in 2019.