The Ascent is releasing today, letting players shoot their way through a cyberpunk inspired dystopian world, where a sudden vacuum of power ignites a fight between powerful corporations and individuals.
- A free-roam play style in a cyberpunk inspired dystopian world
- Classic RPG mechanics to enable players to build up their character including cyberware, augmentations and looting
- An unprecedented sense of verticality within its world, with different levels and platforms discernible within play
- Double-aim mechanic enables players to utilise the full screen and choose between multiple targets anywhere in the environment
- A narrative-led adventure playable in single and up to four-player co-op modes
It will be available later today for the PC and Xbox Series X|S, as well as Game Pass at no extra cost to subscribers.