Daedalic Entertainment has just released the adventure title, Anna’s Quest on consoles, allowing more players to dive in. It has been tweaked to play better on consoles, whilst maintaining the essence of the original release.
Anna’s Quest is a hand-drawn adventure based on tales of the Brothers Grimm, making it more than just a stereotypical fairytale adventure with a splash of self-irony and dark humour thrown in. Anna must battle witches, trolls and dragons with the help of popular fairy tale characters and her newfound powers in order to find a cure for her sick grandfather.
- Unlimited inventory with special slots for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn’s inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis – this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
Anna’s Quest is out now on PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch for £16.99 / €19.99 / $30.00AUS. The game is also available on Steam.