Prison Tycoon: Under New Management will be releasing via Steam’s Early Access program fairly soon, letting players jump into an early build and help shape the future of the game.
Prison Tycoon: Under New Management features include:
- Five Distinct Environments: Select from tropical, tundra, taiga, swamp, or desert biomes, each with its own environmental challenges
- Build From Your Own Blueprints: Design every room, path, checkpoint, and cell block
- Hire Experts: Evaluate and hire staff to serve 12 different roles in running and maintaining your prison
- Secure and Protect: Maintain a secure facility using guards, cameras, watchtowers, and checkpoints
- Rehabilitate and Release: Evaluate prisoners, then provide the therapies that they need to be released, from the zero gravity room to VR therapy
In Prison Tycoon: Under New Management, would-be wardens will need to maintain a balance of services and security as they strive to run an efficient facility while keeping inmates on the path to reintegration. To grow their prison and improve their capabilities, players will need to secure funding from state agencies, manage the flow of resources, and keep staff happy while providing proper care for their charges.
Those interested will be able to purchase Steam’s early access version, starting 1st of July this year.