Originally launched on the Playstation and PC last November, Worms Rumble is now available on the Nintendo Switch and Xbox, allowing more players to dip into Worm’s first real-time title.
Worms Rumble key features:
- Fast-paced, arena action: Open fire in six varied arenas in up-to-32-player, real-time combat across five solo and team-based game modes, including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and the battle royale mode, Last Worm Standing
- Take aim across the platforms: Take on friends, frenemies, and unfamiliars whatever the platform, with cross-play matchmaking
- Make your Worm its own: Choose and unlock over 1000 options to full customise your worm, from outfits and hats, to eye colour and teeth shape; further personalise the weapons they wield with additional skins to unlock
- Lock and load your arsenal: Crates across the arenas contain a host of weapons and items, including fan favourites like the Sheep Launcher, Holy Hand Grenade, and Grapple Gun.
- Regular Lab events:The time-limited event Lab mode provides preset maps, weapons, and gameplay mechanics for players to master and unlock new skins
Worms Rumble is now available on the PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. A physical edition is planned for the 13th of July, and Gamepass subscribers can now download the game at no extra cost.