Inspired by the era of Gameboy, Itorah features a vibrant cast of characters, hardcore platforming and beautiful, hand-painted scenery that serves as the frame for its story, where a looming evil threatens a colourful world.
Key Features of ITORAH Include:
- Hand-Crafted Quality: Explore a beautifully realized world inspired by South and Central American landscapes, each lovingly hand-painted by the development team to breathe life into the world of Nahucan
- Moves like Jagger: Enjoy a staggering 200+ animations that truly bring Itorah and her amazing range of abilities to life in the hands of players
- Make Friends Along the Way: As the old saying goes, the “real treasure is the friends made along the way,” and Itorah will need the help of her new friends and allies to help her defeat the great evil threatening the land
- Good ol’ Fashioned Platforming: When she isn’t hacking and slashing her way across the landscape, Itorah will need to keep her jumping and dodging skills as sharp as her axe as she conquers progressively more difficult puzzles and platforming sections
- Unravel the Mystery: Is Itorah the only human left, and if so, what happened to everyone else? Get to the bottom of the mystery with plenty of exciting twists and turns along the way as the brave young warrior battles her way through lush forests, ancient temples, and more on her quest to save Nahucan!
“ITORAH is a game any player will feel instantly familiar with,” said Assemble Entertainment CEO Stefan Marcinek. “It takes all the best elements of the 8 and 16-bit platforming days and top-quality features that contemporary players expect and combines them with a hand-crafted vibrant aesthetic with tight, fluid gameplay and a heartwarming story filled with endearing characters.”
It will be available on PC via Steam later this year.