The upcoming Action MMORPG inspired by Chinese legends and mythology has finally gotten a release date, giving players an idea of when they might be able to mark their legends in Swords Of Legends Online.
- A Fantasy World Unlike Any Other: Inspired by the cultural myths and legends of ancient China, Swords of Legends Online features a vibrant tapestry of rich characters, fantastical settings, and a visual aesthetic that pays tribute to the lore that influenced the game—from historically accurate costumes down to the distinct flora and fauna of each region.
- Gods, Demons, and Brave Warriors: A fascinating tale of an ancient war between light and darkness only scratches the surface of an ongoing story that features powerful artifacts, epic battles, ferocious monsters, cults, brave warriors, and a quest to unlock the power of the Ancestral Sword!
- A Class for Every Playstyle: Whether you prefer the up close and personal melee warfare of the Berserker or the healing and support abilities of the Bard, with six initial classes Swords of Legends Online allows you to play to your strengths and be an effective party member.
- Fast, Fluid Traversal: With such a vast amount of content available to explore, the ability to move quickly and gracefully across the map is vitally important. Characters in Swords of Legends Online can utilize sprinting and double-jumping in classic Wuxia style.
- Post-Raid Chill Zone: After a long day of battling demons for the fate of the world, players can retire to their home in the clouds, with fully customizable houses on their personal private islands in the sky! If you don’t feel like hosting, hop on a flying mount and explore a neighborhood filled with other players’ cozy abodes!
Swords of Legends Online will be available on the 9th of July for PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store. It will come with text support for English, French, and German, with voiceover available in both English and Chinese.