Not only will the war shooter Hell Let Loose be launching on PC soon, but it will also be coming to consoles, allowing players to jump into strategic battles on the system of their choice.
Hell Let Loose delivers an authentic reenactment of the large-scale chaos of war, where individuals are cogs working together to turn the tide of battle. As the fight unfolds, the two sides work to secure crucial supply chains for resources, capture sectors across the map that influences the outcome of the fight, sweep across battlefields in armoured tanks, or disable defenses with artillery bombardment.
Strategic gameplay and communication is critical to winning a battle; both sides are split into 10 squads of five players, each squad led by an officer who reports to a single commander who ultimately develops the path to victory – or takes responsibility for bloody defeat.
Hell Let Loose key features:
- Experience authentic, strategic gameplay: Fight in epic 50 vs 50 multiplayer battles across two distinct game modes, Offensive and Warfare;
- Battle across both European theatres: Fight across 11 authentically recreated maps, including two on the Eastern Front. On the Western Front land at Omaha or Utah Beaches, fight through Carentan and into the frozen forests of Foy before climbing Hill 400
- Discover and master your role in battle: Choose from 14 unique roles, including officer, medic, machinegunner, commander, tank crewman, sniper and more
- Immersive gameplay: Authentic ballistics and recoil patterns create satisfying, skillful gunplay
- Fortifications and vehicles: Build defenses on the battlefield to strengthen positions, or take control of an array of World War II era vehicles, including the Sherman and Tiger tanks
Hell Let Loose will come out of Steam’s early access on the 27th July on PC, and be available on Xbox Series X and Playstation 5 later this year (2021).