Developers Warhorse Studios are happy to announce the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance on the Nintendo Switch. It will be published through the newly introduced Prime Matter label by Koch Media.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s release for the Nintendo Switch was born out of a “happy mistake.”. During the announcement of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition, a clerical error listed it for the Nintendo Switch, Whilst the ‘mistake’ was corrected, the feedback to the misinformation was eye-opening. The overwhelmingly positive response allowed the studio to see there was an audience eager to play Kingdom Come: Deliverance on the system.
- Vast realistic open world: Magnificent castles, magnificent fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multitude of ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment,your clothes,your words,improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your choices influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical figures and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge the death of your parents as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make meaningful choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.