A gothic horror-comedy adventure, The Season of the Warlock has just been announced, hearkening to an era of poe and other dark tales, inspired by the best gothic tale traditions and offering two different storylines.
- Key features
- Two storylines to choose from: same overarching plot, one choice that changes everything you play.
- Grand adventure design: experience a complex series of intertwined organic puzzles at the heart of the game.
- Captures ‒ with a twist of humour ‒ the charm of the horror films from the 60s and 70s based on the works of Edgar Allan Poe and H.P. Lovecraft; and the charisma of actors such as Vincent Price, Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and Barbara Steele.
- Both point & click and direct control options: you are at the helm.
- Two playable characters, two world visions: step in the shoes of both Lord Alistair Ainsworth and his loyal butler, Nigel.
- Atmosphere reigns supreme: rich artistic imagery, lively and colourful 2D backgrounds, and wholly blended 3D characters.
- Original soundtrack with live instruments, full voiceovers in English.
The game now has a steam page as well, where you can wishlist it in order to stay informed of its progress and release date, which has yet to be unveiled.