New Vegas is regarded by many as the best Fallout game, making fans yearn for another entry in the series. Whilst something like New Vegas 2 might be years away, in the meantime we have got a Wasteland Warfare expansion to look forward to.
Making a name for oneself on the mean streets of New Vegas can seem insurmountable at a glance, but Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players will have all the tools they need to do so with the Fallout New Vegas Expansion. Be it through new factions, model painting guides, miniature galleries, storyline event systems, game achievements, narrative and fundamental card decks, or the five new scenarios — players will soon learn what happens in New Vegas, stays in New Vegas.
Key Features of the Fallout New Vegas Expansion:
- Viva New Vegas – A rich, captivating storyline based on the legendary exploits of the vault-dweller from Bethesda’s hit RPG video game Fallout: New Vegas
- Two Factions, One City – Picking a fight with either the New California Republic (NCR) or Caesar’s Legion might not be the wisest decision for up-and-comers. However, it’s possible, as both factions are coming in this expansion complete with paintable models
- Pick a Card, Any Card – A brand new set of fundamental cards (items, AI, and unit) tailor-made for the NCR and Caesar’s Legion factions. As well as new narrative cards like the Stranger, Danger, Creature, Event, Explore, and Quests to flesh out games with that distinct New Vegas flavor
- Machines and Monsters – Survivors, Super Mutants, and Robots all have their own distinct and lavishly detailed expansion units to bring the Mojave Desert’s denizens to life in a thrilling tabletop setting
- Whoever Wins the Fight Tells its Tale – New storyline mechanics ensure every game has its own unique outcome
Vault dwellers eager to get their hands on the Fallout New Vegas Expansion can pre-order now on the Modiphius store starting from £30.00 GBP. Additionally, Fallout Wasteland Warfare is also available starting for £60.00 GBP. The New Vegas expansion for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will be available to ship towards the end of May 2021.