The upcoming adventure title inspired by classic Lucas Art games has just launched its Kickstarter, aiming to raise a modest £15,000 in 30 days. Those that are interested can visit the link to find out more!
In Lucy Dreaming, adventure between dreams and reality to explore strange environments, meet colourful characters and solve unique puzzles. Can you unlock the secrets of dream control and discover the disturbing truth behind Lucy’s nightmares?
Influenced by classic 90s point & click adventure games and British comedy classics like Blackadder and Monty Python, Lucy Dreaming’s detailed pixel-art and irreverent, sarcastic humour bring Lucy’s ever-expanding world of to life.
A demo is currently available on Steam, giving you up to an hour’s worth of content from the game, a taste of what the final product can offer.
- 8-10 hours of point & click fun.
- Retro pixel-art packed with plenty of nostalgia.
- A wide variety of detailed dreams and real-world environments.
- Witty retorts to almost everything you can point your cursor at.
- Hidden Easter eggs and humourous pop culture references.