The LudoNarraCon is now live on steam in case you missed it yesterday, featuring narrative-led videogames with tons of brand new demos to try out of games such as Mind Scanner, Lake, Spiritfarer and much more.
Throughout this exhibition, there will be various developer streams on the landing page, giving players new info and unique insight into a lot of games that are still in development.
In fact, this is today’s (Saturday – 24th April) schedule:
Shortly after the initial airing of each panel and other video content ends, that content will be available for on demand viewing in the Theatre tab of the event page. So, you can catch up on stuff you might have missed from yesterday.
LudoNarraCon 2021 is the third edition of an annual digital festival held exclusively on Steam to celebrate narrative video games and the developers that make them. Conceived and organised by indie label Fellow Traveller, the event is free for anyone to attend and free for developers to exhibit at.
- Behind the scenes content and live Q&As from 44 exhibiting developers, all making story-rich game
- 34 narrative game demos to download and play, all featured in the demo section
- Get great discounts on more than 125 story-rich games in the LudoNarraCon sale
- Watch over 17 hours of original panels, talks and fireside chats about narrative games and game development
- Support the event and help fund new initiatives by purchasing the Supporters Pack, featuring an exclusive game commissioned for the festival, a 34-track album and a wealth of wallpapers