Faraday Protocol is an upcoming first person puzzle adventure PC game, that will be getting published by the relatively new publishing group Deck13 Spotlight. Now Deck13 themselves have been responsible for some brilliant games such as The Surge, but the Spotlight team allows them to highlight and help indie games.
Faraday Protocol follows an alien archaelogist Raug, who sets out to solve the mysteries of an abandoned area, left dormant for thousands of years. To get closer to his answer, players will have to solve various puzzles.
- Puzzle your way through the mysterious space station OPIS
- Experience a unique blend of Sci-Fi and Art déco
- Use the Bia-Tool to absorb and redistribute energy
- Unravel the many mysteries of the station and its governing A.I. “IRIS”
- Find hidden collectibles that reward especially attentive players