Exciting news for fans of the Dishonored series as another entry in the franchise has made its way to the world, albeit in a tabletop format, letting players journey back to the whale-oil drenched streets of Dunwall.
The Assassin’s Four is a brand-new 15-page adventure from Bram Stoker Award-nominated author Alison Cybe that sees players helping the intrepid Bottle Street gang investigate an assassination plot coming down from the inner circle of Dunwall’s wealthy elite.
Will players engage in some good old-fashioned class warfare and bring this pompous noble down? Or will they use this new connection to their advantage and line their pockets while making some potentially useful connections in the world of high society?
Key Features of The Assassin’s Four:
Thrilling New Adventure: Help the Bottle Street crew get to the bottom of a mysterious assassination plot, which can either be played as part of an ongoing campaign or as a standalone adventure.
Meet (and Maybe Kill) Interesting People: During the campaign, players will meet and interact with a series of new NPCs who can serve as future friends or become targets themselves
Also launching today — and thankfully not made of actual whalebone — an awesome new set of Dishonored-themed dice is available to purchase for £14.99 directly from the Modiphius store and will make the experience even more immersive and thematically appropriate.
The Assassin’s Four is available now for £3.99 and can be purchased at the Modiphius Store. Be sure to checkout the full details over on Modiphius’ website, where they mention the core-rulebook and what it contains:
- An introduction to the Empire of the Isles, and an in-depth look at its history, its people and the struggles they face.
- A step-by-step guide to play the role of the Protagonists: from grim assassins and rugged criminals, to intrepid explorers and stoic crown loyalists.
- A host of antagonists and a myriad different storyhooks to inspire you, from the harsh, cold lands of Tyvia to sunny Karnaca.
- Insight on the strange nature of the Void, as well as rules to harness the its reality-bending powers.
- “The Oil Trail”, a mini-campaign in four acts that serves as a perfect introduction to the City of Dunwall.
- A streamlined narrative edition of the Modiphius 2d20 game system.