After its initial release on the Xbox Series X and Playstation 5, Overcooked! All You Can Eat will finally be available for the last console generation, including the Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Steam.
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in up to 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be available digitally on all platforms for £30/$40/€40 and will also be launching physically on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on the 23rd March.