You will finally be able to take your Willy out on the bus or trains, following him back to Bone Town in its Nintendo Switch Release.
We have played the original and are huge fans of it. It was just such a unique experience, where you got to follow a titular character as he basically vandalises, defrauds and steals his way after infiltrating Bone Town to find his long lost dad. Sheesh, no wonder both his parents don’t like to be around him.
Honestly though, the game was tons of fun with witty writing and a unique art style. As a cherry on the cake, it does open room to so many different euphemisms and play on the title alone. Now you can do that on the go, when it comes later this year. All joking aside, this actually is one of the best modern point and click games, so be sure to check it out!
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fantastical world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers? Why not?!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than two hours of original music.