As you might be aware, today is one of the two biggest days for games this year, as the Xbox Series X and S launches today! Not only that, but we have also gotten the definitive edition of Overcooked 1 and 2, all souped up for a next-gen experience!
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
A Playstation 5 version will also be available on the 12th of November, also coming with an enticing next-gen upgrade. The Xbox Series X|S version is now available for purchase via Microsoft’s Store. A physical edition will also be available for both consoles later this year.