Spirit of the North will be making its way to the Playstation 5 with an enhanced edition, breathing new life into the game with a bevy of new features and upgrades that truly take advangtage of next-gen hardware.
According to the info provided by the developers, the upgrade will include the following features:
- Explore the world with 2 new and platform-exclusive skins – Black Marble and Champagne.
- Fall into complete immersion as you make your way across stunning 4k landscapes, complete with remastered textures, lighting and objects, complete in 60FPS.
- Solve environmental puzzles to change the world around you, using ancient powers bestowed upon you by The Guardian of the Northern Lights.
- Follow the mysterious Spirit Fox across a land left in ruin as you discover more about a lost civilization.
- Moving orchestral soundtrack featuring 14 original compositions.
Spirit of the North follows an ordinary fox as they are interwined with the guardian spirit of the north, thrusting them on a beautiful and perilious journey that sheds light on the spirit’s past.
The digital version of the enhanced edition will be available on the 26th of November, whilst the physical release will follow on the 4th of December. A signature edition was also announced, which will release alongside the physical edition. The game has been developed by Infuse Studio and Merge Games.